It’s impossible to put into words the efforts and energy of an organisation that has not only rescued over 615,000 lives, but has saved millions more through its preventative actions.
So show your support in action. Donate to the Surf Life Saving Kokoda Challenge and support Surf Life Saving initiatives across Australia.
As part of this incredible adventure, you’ll trek in the footsteps of Australian soldiers by day and at night, camp under a canopy of stars and trees, falling asleep to the sounds of the night jungle. 2015 marks 100 years since the birth of the ANZAC
Sign up today to help save a life tomorrow.
- Trek 96 kilometres of rugged mountain terrain and tropical rainforest and along the legendary Kokoda Track
- Commemorate 100 years since the birth of the ANZAC spirit
- Visit remote villages in the highlands of Papua New Guinea, meet locals and experience firsthand the extraordinary cultures of this region
- Follow in the footsteps of Australian soldiers and learn the history of the battles fought along the Kokoda Track
- Raise vital funds to help SLS support Australia’s volunteer lifesavers
Contact Inspired Adventures to find out more
Phone: 1300 905 1881300 905 188
Click here for information pack.