Thank you so much for providing the reliable, regular support to help our volunteer Surf Lifesavers save lives. Please take a moment to read the terms and conditions of this service agreement.
This document outlines our service commitment to you, in respect of the Direct Debit Request (DDR) arrangements made between The Surf Life Saving Foundation and you. It sets out your rights, our commitments to you, your responsibilities to us, and where you should go if you require assistance.
In the terms of the DDR arrangements made between us and signed by you, we undertake to periodically debit your nominated account for the agreed amount to support the work of our Surf Lifesavers.
I/We authorise The Surf Life Saving Foundation (User ID # 127 222) to arrange for funds to be debited from my/our account at the financial institution identified as prescribed through the Bulk Electronic Clearing System. This authorisation is to remain in force in accordance with the terms described in the service agreement below.
• We agree to be bound by this agreement when we receive your DDR complete with the particulars we need to draw an amount under it.
• We will only make deductions from your nominated account according to the terms of your DDR.
• We will promptly respond to any concerns you may have about amounts debited to your account within 2 working days.
• We will send you an annual tax receipt at the end of the financial year, so you can claim (if applicable) your gifts as a tax deduction.
• If your drawing is returned or dishonoured by your financial institution, you will be notified.
It is your responsibility to ensure that:
• Your nominated account/credit card can accept direct debits. Direct debiting is not available on every account. If in doubt, please check with your financial institution.
• On the drawing date there are sufficient cleared funds in your nominated account. If the transaction is returned unpaid, we will contact you seeking your instructions.
• You advise us at least 2 working days prior to the drawing date if the nominated account is transferred or closed, or if the account details change. You can call us on 1800 642 925.
• Provide us with 2 working days’ notice if you wish to defer, alter, suspend or cancel the automatic deduction agreement. You can call us on 1800 642 925.
Please direct all enquiries to us rather than to your financial institution, and these should be made at least 2 working days prior to the next scheduled drawing date. All communication addressed to us should include your name, address and supporter ID (if known). All personal customer information held by us will be kept confidential except information provided to our financial institution to initiate the drawing from your nominated account.
If you believe that a drawing has been initiated incorrectly please contact The Surf Life Saving Foundation using the contact details below. You will receive a full refund of the drawing amount if we cannot substantiate the reason for the drawing.
The Surf Life Saving Foundation collects, uses and discloses personal information in order to perform its functions and activities, and provide you with information and services in accordance with our charitable objectives. Unless you choose to opt out, we may contact you with communications about our campaigns, and to provide you with services or promotional material or other support offers. Services may be rejected if requested information is not provided. From time to time we may also share your information with other registered charities that have similar objectives to ours. By signing this agreement you agree that we may share your information on a confidential basis to contractors located either in Australia or overseas. To view our privacy statement please click here.
The Surf Life Saving Foundation
GPO Box 9950, IN YOUR CAPITAL CITY
Free Call 1800 642 925
Email: [email protected]
Thank you for your contribution to help our volunteer Surf Lifesavers save lives.